Thank you so much kariazam for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It really means a lot to me! Hoping this will enhance my blogging experience and encourage me to keep blogging.
11 Things About Me –
1) I am a girl! (Well, some people actually mistook me for a guy when I began blogging here)
2) I am an optimist.
3) I am, as my blog name says, The Wounded Healer. (I love calling myself that)
4) I am a dreamer of improbable dreams.
5) I love my world of books and music. (I cannot sing or play any instrument)
6) I am fond of travel, and I believe you should be a traveler, not a tourist. (Someday, I’ll travel the world)
7) I am a Romantic at heart, and I have a crazy kind of love for quills and fountain pens and of course, Keats!
8) English has always been my first love.
9) I believe, happiness is the key to everything.
10) My greatest desire is to spread love among people and do good to the world.
11) Lastly, (this should have been at the top) I love writing; poems especially. I wrote my first poem in First grade. (may be, I’ll post that someday)
Now, About the Questions I Need to Answer-
Q1: If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
– Coffee, snacks and loads of candies!
P.S. Does that even count as meal? Lol
Q2: If you could go back in time and tell yourself something when you were at school, what would it be?
– Speak up child. Tell your truth. Don’t be afraid. I’ll be there by your side, always.
Q3: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
– Good books, music and coffee!
Q4: If money was no object, would you still dream the same dream?
– Yes, perhaps. Or may be, with more money I’d be able to help more children (I don’t know)
Q5: What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
– To love yourself above everything else.
Q6: What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
– My childhood.
Q7: If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
– Pete Seeger. He was an amazing man!
Q8: If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
– The sense of taste so I could eat anything and everything. ( I don’t care much for food.)
Q9: If you could get away with a crime, would you? If yes, what would it be?
– I wouldn’t commit one!
Q10: What’s your spirit animal?
– A loving, faithful dog.
Q11: What would be your “perfect” day?
– A day when I’d see children grow up to love people despite their race, their background or anything for that matter; when humanity will exist in its true sense.
Now 11 Questions for Those I’m Going to Nominate –
1) What is the one thing you’d always want to be?
2) Which celebrity would you want to meet in real life?
3) What does wealth mean to you?
4) What are the top 5 books you could read over and over again and never feel bored?
5) What is your wildest dream ever?
6) If you were to visit a new country, what would be the first thing to interest you?
7) If I ask you to tell me about 5 things you love, what will they be?
8) What, do you think is the most precious thing of all?
9) If you had the power to change only one thing, what would that be?
10) What scares you the most?
11) If you were asked to spread your message to the world, what would that be?
I hope you’ll like my questions. (Spontaneous, of course!)
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award, in case you don’t know what to do (I didn’t know them myself) :
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you,
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you, and
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.