I would love to thank lunashea (Voices Inside of Me) for nominating me for this award. This really means a lot!
Following are the rules of this award-1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Share 7-15 facts about yourself.
3)Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
Some Facts about Myself-
1) I am an optimist. I always try to see the bright side of things.
2) I love coffee and books. Well, that’s an amazing combination.
3) When I am at home,I am the laziest person you can ever imagine.
4) I am weird and crazy and I know it.
5) I am different from others in certain aspects.
6) I am an introvert and a loner. I always need some time alone and I love my room.
7) But, if you need me I’ll be there. Whatever it be, I’ll be there.
8) I believe in the beauty of little things.
9) I appreciate good things if only people mean what they say. (For instance, I was very fond of Enid Blyton as a child. But when I grew up and read more about her, I realised I cannot read Famous Five ever again. She wasn’t really the beautiful, amazing woman I always believed her to be.)
10) I love blogging. I always try to encourage all my fellow bloggers to keep blogging!
I further nominate-
1) Vast_thinker_shreya ❤
3) Sanya Monga
5) MaKenna Davis
8) K Hatley
9) Autumn Starr
I would sincerely like to thank Mia(Sub soare) for nominating me. It really means a lot.
To tell you about my blogging journey- Well, I have been blogging for about a few months now. I am not a seasoned blogger. Yet, I have learnt a lot in these few months.
For years, I have know people who belong to different blogging communities. That induced me to be a part of one. But the first time I opened a blogging site I was utterly confused. Finally, after almost two years from then I managed to open this site.
My blog is called ‘The Wounded Healer blog’. Yes, it is a Jungian concept. I could relate to it so well when I first read about it that I had to make a blog based on my understanding of the concept. I try as much as possible to spread messages of love and beauty, of hope and optimism.
Another thing I’d like to share, blogging has been an enormous source of encouragement to begin writing after three years. I never thought I’d write again.
My advice for other bloggers- Keep blogging as frequently as possible. I assure you you’ll love the experience. I have received much encouragement here. Blogging is amazing. You are free to write whatever you want to. Keep posting. Encourage other bloggers to do the same. Connect with people. Happy Blogging!
I would further like to nominate-
The rules of the Award-
1) Write a post to show the award.
2) Thank the person who nominated you.
3) Briefly describe your journey as a blogger.
4) Give advice to other bloggers.
5) Nominate other bloggers.
Hope you like enjoy sharing your experience!
P.S. I apologise for the delay in this post. Unfortunately, my WordPress site was having issues. After much effort, it is working now. Thank You.